Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fall 2012 New York - February 14th

Alexandre Herchcovitch
A new designer to my list, I loved the proportions and silhouettes of the clothes and they were done in a beautiful color palette.


J. Crew
I love J. Crew and their transition into RTW. The clothes are extremely wearable and the styling was amazing, mixing a lot of prints, patterns and textures.


Naeem Khan
It's no news when I say Naeem Khan is my favorite gown designer, if I was going to the Oscars next sunday I would totally be wearing one of his designs.... unfortunately I'm not, yet!


RAD by Rad Hourani
It's kind of ironic that RAD offered a rad collection, but it's the truth! Minimalistic, just how I like it and super modern.


Rodarte
Whereas Rodarte showed an extremely romantic collection with a vintage quality to it.


Sachin+Babi
This collection was extremely sexy and I do not mean it in a trashy way, it was very subtle. Designs to a strong, confident woman.

Full coverage on style.com.


Love,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment